Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MALLORCARIA (Shares Wine Co SL) with registered office at Previsió 3, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears. Email address is Customer Service info @ mallorcaria.com, hereinafter MALLORCA
MALLOCARIA treats the data in a loyal and lawful manner; it only processes data that it considers adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it obtains it, and does not use it for purposes incompatible with those for which the data has been collected.
What do we use your personal data for?
At MALLOCARIA we process your personal data to manage the products and services that you request and have contracted with MALLOCARIA, as well as communications between you and MALLOCARIA.
To access and/or browse the website it is not necessary to provide any data. The mandatory nature of the answer to the questions that are raised, or of the data that is requested through the website, is indicated by the inclusion of an asterisk (*) after the question or form field. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
For what reason do we use your personal data?
Next, we will explain the legal basis that allows us to process your personal data:
- In compliance with a contract, to manage the products and services that you have, request or contract with MALLOCARIA.
- When you give us your consent to:(i) Offer you information, products and services of MALLOCARIA, the Group and third parties, (ii) to communicate your data to companies of the Group so that they can offer them to you or (iii) to use your information anonymously without any characteristic that can identify you in order to carry out analyzes and statistical studies of our own or of third parties.
- For the legitimate interest of MALLOCARIA, so that at MALLOCARIA we can better meet your expectations and increase your degree of satisfaction as a customer by developing and improving the quality of our own products and services or those of third parties, as well as carrying out statistics, surveys or market studies that may be of interest. To achieve this we need to use your information about your use of products, services and channels, anonymously without any characteristics that can identify you.
- The cookies used by MALLOCARIA are anonymous and do not provide references that allow the user's personal data to be deduced. The only non-anonymous cookies, that is, those that allow the user to be identified, are those that the user voluntarily activates when accessing the"Client Area"or"Private Area"of the website. These cookies store the username on your terminal equipment, as well as a hash of the username and password, for a period not exceeding one month, with the sole purpose of facilitating access to restricted areas for the user without the need for manually enter the access codes each time. To find out about our policy for installing and managing data storage and recovery devices in terminal equipment, consult our Cookies Policy.
Likewise, due to the legitimate interest of MALLOCARIA to be a company close to you as a client and to be able to accompany you during our contractual relationship, we could congratulate you on your anniversary, wish you a good day or happy holidays.
These legitimate interests respect your right to the protection of personal data, honor and personal and family privacy. At MALLOCARIA we consider that, as a customer, you have a reasonable expectation that your data will be used anonymously (applying techniques and security measures that prevent your identification) so that we can improve the products and services and that you can enjoy a better experience as client. In addition, we estimate that you also have a reasonable expectation to receive congratulations on the occasion of your anniversary, wish you a good day or happy holidays. But remember that in both cases based on legitimate interest, you can always exercise your right to object if you consider it appropriate at the following address:info @ mallorcaria.com, or at any of our offices.
How long will MALLOCARIA keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship. Requests for operations that are not signed will be kept by MALLOCARIA for a maximum period of 6 months, unless we agree on a longer period in the request, to avoid duplication of procedures in the face of your new requests.
Once your contracts have ended, at MALLOCARIA we can keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription periods to which we consider affected, which in general are 10 years for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism and up to 21 years for application of the Civil Code and mortgage legislation. After the legal prescription periods have elapsed, we will destroy your data.
Who will we communicate your data to?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law or you have previously agreed to them for the provision of a specific service.
In order to provide you with an adequate service and manage the relationship we maintain with you as a client, in this notice you will find a list by category of companies that may process your data on behalf of MALLOCARIA, as part of the provision of services that we have contracted with them.
We also inform you that, for the same purpose as indicated in the previous paragraph, the following companies that provide services to MALLOCARIA could access your personal data (international data transfers).
|Spain||Faqtoria Muntaner SL||Hosting and database||GDPR|
|USA||Google Inc.||Data storage and processing and application development platform||Standard contractual clauses (*)|
(*) Decision of the European Commission of February 5, 2010 regarding standard contractual clauses for the international transfer of personal data to data processors established in third countries, in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
|Access||You can consult your personal data included in files of MALLOCARIA|| info @ mallorcaria.com
Santa Eularia nº 11,
|Rectification||You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate|
|Suppression||You can request the deletion of your personal data|
|Opposition||You can request that your personal data not be processed|
|Treatment limitation (1)|| You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
– While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is verified.
– When the treatment is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of your data
– When MALLOCARIA does not need to process your data but you need it to exercise or defend claims
– When you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours
|Portability (1)||You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with MALLOCARIA, as well as to transmit them to another entity.|
|To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your DNI or equivalent document proving your identity|
|The exercise of these rights is free|
(1) Available from May 25, 2018
Also, at any time, you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request to the email address info @ mallorcarial.com or to Customer Service Santa Eulària nº 11,
07001 Palma, Balearic Islands or by going to one of our offices. Remember to accompany your application with a copy of your DNI or equivalent document proving your identity.